My Space Project

Did you know that the galaxy we live in is called the Milky Way?  I think that space is very cool.  I read two books about space.  They are Midnight on the Moon and Space.

My first book was Space.  Our system is the sun.  The sun is a star in the Milky Way.  Galileo was an astronomer.  Cave people painted pictures of the stars on the walls of the cave.  The solar system is filled with planets, and one is Earth.

My second is called Midnight on the Moon.  In the story, there was a moon man who was bouncing up and down on the moon.  They saw the flag that the astronauts put on the moon put there.  There is no air on the moon.

In both of my books I learned that we live in the Milky Way galaxy.  Did you know that Venus is a hot planet?  Did you know that Pluto is not a planet now?  It is not big enough anymore.  I hope that you know that Neptune has green fog.  Did you know that the earth is the third planet?

I think that reading my space books was cool.  I also used my dad as an expert because he knows a lot about space and he helped me sort through the facts in the books.